Connecting with the Community: Gary Godshaw, Symphony’s CRO, Michael Lynch, Symphony’s CPO, and Jim Miller, Cloud9’s COO demonstrate the newest interfirm workflow integration with Cloud9 and StreetLinx, live at Symphony Innovate 2021. They are joined on stage by Corry Starr, Strategic Account Manager, Cloud9 and Dana Starr, SVP, Professional Services, Cloud9
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!
In the second of three virtual roundtable discussions taking place on Thursday, July 22 at 10am ET, this event will examine the importance of capturing, storing and delivering voice, video and IM communication data so that firms can unlock the true potential of their data and leverage it to make more informed strategic decisions. This discussion is particularly prudent as the industry continues to adjust to an institutional ecosystem that is becoming increasingly virtual and driven by copious amounts of data, evolving regulatory parameters and more sophisticated technology tools.
- The shift to a more distributed and virtual working environment and the impact on firms’ ability to leverage voice capture and storage solutions
- The benefits of working in the cloud as opposed to on-prem when capturing and storing voice data
- Industry challenges and approaches for capturing data from phone, video and IM conversations
- Standardizing voice metadata in the financial sector
- Forecast: next major steps that financial institutions need to take to ensure they are optimizing the value of their voice data
Jim Miller, Chief Operations Officer, Cloud9 Technologies
Ami Katshinski, CEO & Co-founder, Sphere
Lee Garf, General Manager, NICE Actimize
Cloud9 Technologies and EY have announced a series of virtual roundtables that will examine compliance, data management and cloud deployment best practices for the institutional community.
The first of these virtual events will take place on Thursday, April 8 at 10 am ET and will examine the following issues:
- The shifting approach to compliance in what has become a more virtual environment comprised of a distributed workforce
- Shifting dynamics of voice trading and data capture from a compliance perspective
- The growing importance of establishing a robust community of partners
- Differences in the way asset managers, banks and brokers need to approach the distributed compliance process
- Key developments that will drive an efficient compliance process in an ongoing virtual landscape
The event will feature the following panelists:
- Moderator: Gráinne McNamara, Principal, EY
- Matt Smith, CEO, SteelEye
- Phil Fry, VP of Product Strategy, Verint
- Leo Papadopoulos, Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Cloud9 Technologies
If you’re interested in attending the virtual event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
We invite you to join us Thursday, November 2nd at the Tabb Fintech Festival! The event brings together leading innovators and technologists who are driving the FinTech economy forward.
Leo Papadopoulos will be speaking from 2:45 – 3:20 pm at the session Next-Generation Operations for the Cloud, where he and the rest of the panel will explore the challenges of cloud implementation in the capital markets as well as the methods that enable firms to operate in the cloud with security and confidence.
Sign up for the event here: www.fintechfestival2017.eventbrite.com
In addition to seeing Leo speak, please be sure to visit our table at the event to learn more about Cloud9, check out our latest products, and grab some giveways – including our famous footballs!
If you are a current Cloud9 customer, we have a limited number of complimentary registrations, so please reach out to your salesperson if you are interested in attending.
Interested in getting a demo of Cloud9? Contact a salesperson today.