In the second of three virtual roundtable discussions taking place on Thursday, July 22 at 10am ET, this event will examine the importance of capturing, storing and delivering voice, video and IM communication data so that firms can unlock the true potential of their data and leverage it to make more informed strategic decisions. This discussion is particularly prudent as the industry continues to adjust to an institutional ecosystem that is becoming increasingly virtual and driven by copious amounts of data, evolving regulatory parameters and more sophisticated technology tools.
- The shift to a more distributed and virtual working environment and the impact on firms’ ability to leverage voice capture and storage solutions
- The benefits of working in the cloud as opposed to on-prem when capturing and storing voice data
- Industry challenges and approaches for capturing data from phone, video and IM conversations
- Standardizing voice metadata in the financial sector
- Forecast: next major steps that financial institutions need to take to ensure they are optimizing the value of their voice data