Cloud9, Symphony & Google Cloud to Host Virtual Roundtable on Smart Cloud Deployment & Mission Critical Services
Join us for our next virtual roundtable discussion taking place on Thursday, December 9 @ 10am ET (3pm BST) as panelists from Google Cloud, Symphony and Cloud9 examine the importance behind smart cloud deployment and the mission-critical services that support trading and cloud-based workflows.
This discussion is particularly timely as the industry continues to adjust to hybrid working conditions that have accelerated wider use of the cloud and help drive a greater appetite for more sophisticated data and analytics on and off the trading floor.
We will examine:
- What the cloud deployment process looks like today and how is it changing as companies continue to adopt a more hybrid working culture that leverages a virtual trading floor
- How firms should be approaching security in the cloud and what do they need to do now to ensure they’re ready for the start of 2022
- How the cloud is empowering businesses to scale more seamlessly and the precautions businesses need to take when shifting to a cloud environment
- The changes that are taking place in the price discovery process and its impact on wider adoption of the cloud
- The biggest changes expected to take place amidst the growing reliance on cloud deployment, hybrid cloud, and even multi-cloud environments in 2022